FREE TRAVEL FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GODALMING AND SURROUNDING LOCAL VILLAGES
Door to door community transport
Get where you want to be by booking your ride with Waverley hoppa Community Transport. Our friendly and helpful drivers will meet you at your front door and take you to your destination in one of our comfortable hoppa buses.
We are a registered charity and our services can be used by virtually anybody who does not have access to any other means of affordable transport. To use the service, you just need to register with us and live in Farnham, Godalming, Haslemere, Cranleigh or the surrounding villages in Waverley, Surrey.
Five reasons to travel with hoppa
- Hoppa offers good value for money. It costs £3 each way to travel on the dial a ride service in Cranleigh, Godalming and Haslemere, and passengers with a valid bus pass can travel for free on the Farnham service.
- All drivers are fully trained and have been checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Nearly all buses are wheelchair accessible. If you find steps difficult, you can ask the driver to let you board via the tail lift or ramp.
- You can go anywhere in your geographical area such as the hairdressers, garden centre or a tea shop – your destination does not have to be a town centre location.
- Registering to use the service is free and simple.
Hospital hoppa is a dedicated service for people who live in Godalming, Haslemere or surrounding villages who need transport to get to their medical appointments.
We provide regular transport for disabled, vulnerable and elderly individuals, services for schools, day care centres and clinics plus one-off or periodic paid-for services such as park-and-ride for local community activities, such as village fairs or other community gatherings.
How to use hoppa
Register to travel
If you haven’t used hoppa before you will need to register here
or call 01428 681701 and ask for a membership form.
Book a journey
To book your journey call 01428 681701 from
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4pm.